Curse of Naxxramas: Wing Entry Details and Heroic Mode
Curse of Naxxramas is coming and as we have all been waiting, the new Naxxramas details have been revealed in the latest developer blog posted by Zeriyah.
Here are the highlights of the blog:
- Naxxramas will open its gates one wing at a time, with a new wing opening each week. The wings of Naxxramas will open in the following order: Arachnid Quarter, Plague Quarter, Military Quarter, Construct Quarter, and Frostwyrm Lair.
- Players who begin their adventures in Naxxramas during the launch event will gain free access to the first wing: the Arachnid Quarter. The launch event will last roughly a month or so, meaning you’ll have plenty of time to get your foot in the door.
- After the Arachnid Quarter, the next four wings can be purchased for 700 gold per wing or $6.99 USD per wing.
- If you’re looking to swing open multiple gates at once, Curse of Naxxramas bundle packages are also available.
- Once you’ve defeated all of the bosses within any given wing for the first time, you’ll unlock the Heroic mode of that wing. Heroic mode bosses are significantly more difficult than their normal versions, and they will prove to be a challenge for even the most veteran Hearthstone players. Defeating all of the bosses in Naxxramas on Heroic mode will unlock a new card back for your collection.